- What month do the tours start?
- Are reservations required for the tours?
- Is it possible to do two of your tours in one day?
- Is there a maximum number of people allowed on a tour?
- Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
- What time do I need to show up for my tour?
Reservations for the free and select tours are not necessary, unless your group exceeds 10 people. For private tours, however, reservations are a must (although short notice tours are certainly possible). Please visit the ‘Private Tour’ page for more information.
YES! In fact, loads of people love our free tour so much they go from the morning free tour straight on to the Prague Castle tour.
No, there is no maximum number of people for tours. There are always multiple guides to ensure that everyone can be accommodated (each group is split between the guides, with a maximum of 40 people per guide). If you are planning on joining the tour with a group larger than ten people, reservations are required so that we can be sure to have an appropriate number of guides at the tour starting point on the given day.